The importance of website caching
Caching is arguably the best way to increase a website's performance. It results in
significantly faster load times and decreases the load on the server.
FalconStack will install a caching plugin (premium) on
your website and configure it based on your current setup so everything is as fast as it can
Read below for more information about what we do to make your site faster.
- Available for Autopilot plan and up.
- Enjoy the most efficent caching system for increased page
loading speed. Our
caching setup is tailored to your site and optimized for WordPress.
- We use Varnish for all of our servers. Varnish is a web application
accelerator also known as caching HTTP reverse proxy.
- Image compression is done off-site so that there
is no impact on your
server/site speed. We compress all of your current images when moving to
FalconStack and any future image that you will upload in your WordPress
- Your site's assets are minified and combined (CSS and JS files), making them
lighter and reducing page size. This also decreases the amount of single
requests made to your server.
- We can setup Cloudflare for you if you have visitors from all over the
world. For more information about this, do not hesitate to reach us.
- Depending on your site setup, we are able to implement more features such as
prefecthing (fonts etc.) and preloading.