Protection at the server level
FalconStack protects your site against traffic
congestion caused by malicious bots, brute force login and Denial-of-Service attacks (DDoS
attacks saturate your site by generating a considerable amount of traffic from different
sources around the world).
Audit & advice
We work closely with you to ensure security best
practices are in place and that your online reputation stays intact. We have a security checklist that
go through for every new website hosted with us.
- Included in all plans.
- Protection against DDoS attacks at the server level.
- Reduction of traffic congestion caused by malicious bots and brute
- Rate-limiting to deal with brute-force login for
SSH/sFTP access to our servers.
- Any site hosted with us is secured with an SSL
certificate; this is the
first thing we do after moving your site to our servers.
- When moving your site to FalconStack and in the future, we will look for
ways to improve its security by taking specific measures when necessary (ask
you to change username/password, install/remove plugins and so on).